Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ambatchmasterpublisher Diary Day 18

Ambatchmasterpublisher - CK

Ambatchmasterpublisher Diary Day 18 – Last day

Ambatchmasterpublisher SEO Competition day 18, today is the last day of Ambatchmasterpublisher SEO Competition. In this very last day, I decided to link my high rank PR site to other Ambatchmasterpublisher course mate, anyone who read my post and sent me his blog, I’ll post a post 1 each in my 3 Ambatchmasterpublisher’s blog. Winning or losing is no meaning for me now, what I have learned matters the most.

Today I have found an interesting wordpress news. Ambatchmasterpublisher should go for wordpress to create a more customizable website. Thanks to Ambatchmasterpublisher-Edwin Copps for the sharing. Ambatchmasterpublisher-Edwin Copps is really one of the best men in Ambatchmasterpublisher program. I have learn a lot from Ambatchmasterpublisher-Edwin Copps during this Ambatchmasterpublisher program. I decided to start my first Ambatchmasterpublisher business with wordpress. Let’s work hard for the final day of Ambatchmasterpublisher SEO competition.

Ambatchmasterpublisher – CK

1 comment:

HarryAngel said...

You have a great blog. I will put your link on my new post.
Thanks,
Ivonne